This is a blog to provide "you" the reader with the best possible leveling guides that are available on the market today. I am a seasoned Warcraft player and I have leveled numerous characters in my past 3 years of playing the game. I will tell you about three separate leveling guides that I have tried personally and describe the pro's and con's of each. The three guides in question today are Dugi's guides, Team I-Demise guides, and last Zygor guides. All three are very good guides but I prefer one that I will mention later. Ok lets start.
Guide #1 Dugi's Ultimate World of Warcraft Guide
Pro's:
In game addon.
Easy to use.
Gold and PvP guide included.
Con's:
Slower than the other two.
Bit confusing at some points.
What I really liked about this guide was the ability to download a trial addon of the guide that would allow you to get from level 1-20. Also this guide comes complete with gold making strategies and pvp strategies. This guide also provides you with quests that will upgrade your instead of wasting tons and tons of gold on buying new gear in the auction house. If you would like a different guide please read further. If not follow this link Click Here! to get Dugi's leveling guide now.
Guide #2 Team I-Demise's 1-80 Leveling Guides
Pro's:
Very fast leveling.
Con's:
Less user friendly than the other two.
No Pvp guide included.
No Gold guide included.
This guide I tried sometime ago with descent results. It is for sure a fast leveling guide but it lacks some of the things that the previous guide provided. It does not or did not at the time, have a gold guide included or a pvp guide. However this guide has been used by tens of thousands, including myself, to level both their Horde and Alliance characters. The guide has a solid foundation and a quick and easy route to get your character to level 80 as fast as possible. It is a little less user friendly than the other two but once you get the hang of it, it gets the job done. Here is the link to their page. Click Here!
Guide #3 Zygors In-Game Alliance And Horde World Of Warcraft 1 - 80 Leveling Guides
Pro's:
Very user friendly.
Class specific leveling information.
Easy navigation with the pointer mechanism.
Con's:
No Gold guide included.
No PvP guide included.
Honestly this is my favorite guide out of the three discussed. I have leveled 2 of my characters to level 80 using this guide. One of the things I really likes about this guide was how user friendly it is. The in game addon is simple to use and provides you with clear accurate information that pertains to your specific character class. It brings you step by step through any class specific quest unlike some other in game addons. For example the aquatic form quest for level 16 druids. This guide also has a pointer mechanism that literally shows you the direction in which you need to travel, how far away it is, and the estimated time you will get there. I recommend this guide to both newbies and seasoned players alike. Here is the link. Click Here!
Well that sums it up and thanks for reading. I hope this has helped you chose a guide that fits you.
P.S.
Here is a link to a great World of Warcraft gold making guide.Click Here! Check it out.